NOVA Program Quality Highlights
- Clear, measurable outcomes
- Person-centered plans for support (PFS)
- Careful matching of program needs to staffing
- Quality improvement and management
- Resident's self-direction and participation
- Built-in protection of human rights and general rights
- Strong written and enforceable policies and procedures
- Clear, frequent communication with residents, staff, agencies, families, and the state of the VA
- Compassionate, caring delivery of services
- Improved quality of services measured by surveys
- Maintain Key Performance Indicators
- Person-centered and person-driven approach to care, treatment, and support
- Excellent, long-term trained staff
Our programs focus on an individual and their specific – and changing - needs over time. Each individual can help create and drive their own services, customizing the program objectives and experience for their unique needs and wants. NOVA strives for full compliance under Medicaid HCBS.
Positive Approaches Measurable Results
We believe in emphasizing positive approaches as a method that best produces measurable results in client achievement of individualized service plan objectives.
We provide regular progress reports to authorized individuals and agencies and create a framework for constant communication and feedback, including the client, families, staff, guardians, and the commonwealth of VA.
Group Home Residential
We provide caring, supportive group home residential living programs and services for adults with developmental disabilities and mental illnesses in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
We hire and train the most qualified staff to ensure and protect our resident's health, safety, and human rights.
We support to accept Virginia community living waiver and state funding sources.
Meadowbrook House is located in Leesburg, VA, just off Route 15 in the new Meadowbrook Farms. It provides space for 4 female residents with 4 single bedrooms. Large common areas have brand-new furniture, finishes, and fixtures.
Located in the heart of Leesburg, VA, Loudoun House has a capacity of 6 male capacity of residents. It is a spacious, home with single bedrooms and large living spaces.
Allen House offers safe, comfortable, spacious single bedrooms and large open living & program areas. Allen House has a comfortable capacity of up to four residents.
We support four females in a spacious four bedroom home in a cul-de-sac in Northwest Leesburg. This three level home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac neighborhood.